At Camp Grossman, Adventures, Friendships, and Memories Await!
Situated on 75 acres in Dover’s pine-studded Hale Reservation, Camp Grossman is a co-ed Jewish day camp where summer days are filled with aquatics, sports, arts, nature, and more! Activities provide opportunities to explore life outdoors, make lifelong friends, and develop new skills in a warm and positive Jewish camping community. Discover why our campers go gaga for Grossman every summer!
Summer 2022 priority registration for returning campers opens on January 5, 2022. Registration for the general public will begin on January 12, 2022.
- For kids ages 4.5- 15
- Excellent counselor to camper ratios within each bunk
- Boys, girls and mixed gender bunks organized by grade
- Land and water activities led by trained, adult activity specialists
- Daily swim instruction
- Oneg Shabbat every Friday
- Over 200 bus stops across Greater Boston
- Senior staff average 20 years of camp experience and 75% of counselors are former campers
- Arts & Culture: Arts and crafts, ceramics, jewelry making, drama, dance, music, cooking, sewing, photography and video production.
- Outdoor Adventures: Rock climbing, zip lines, mountain biking, hiking, orienteering, ropes and challenge courses.
- Sports: Archery, gymnastics, basketball, soccer, street hockey, volleyball, softball and batting cages.
- Waterfront: Boating, fishing, swim lessons, recreational swimming, water slides and trampolines.