At Camp Grossman, Adventures, Friendships, and Memories Await!
Situated on 75 acres in Dover’s pine-studded Hale Reservation, Camp Grossman is a co-ed Jewish day camp where summer days are filled with aquatics, sports, arts, and nature. Activities provide opportunities to explore nature, make lifelong friends, and develop new skills in a warm and positive Jewish camping community. Discover why our campers go gaga for Grossman every summer!
Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Once a session has filled, a waitlist is formed for that specific program and session. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the camp office at 781.329.9300 or email@example.com.
- For kids ages 4.5- 16
- Excellent counselor to camper ratios within each bunk
- Boys, girls and mixed gender bunks organized by grade
- Land and water activities led by trained, adult activity specialists
- Daily Red Cross swim instruction
- Oneg Shabbat every Friday
- Over 100 bus stops across Greater Boston
- Senior staff average 20 years of camp experience and 75% of counselors are former campers
- Arts & Culture: Arts and crafts, ceramics, jewelry making, drama, dance, music, cooking, sewing, photography and video production.
- Outdoor Adventures: Rock climbing, zip lines, mountain biking, hiking, ropes and challenge courses.
- Sports: Archery, gymnastics, basketball, soccer, street hockey, volleyball, softball and batting cages.
- Waterfront: Boating, fishing, swim lessons, recreational swimming, water slides and trampolines.