Career Opportunities at JCC Greater Boston
At JCC Greater Boston, our staff provides a plethora of ways to add joy, activity, and connection to our community, enriching it, and impacting those who participate in our programs.
Our work touches hearts and transforms lives — and we’d love to give you the chance to use your talents to make a difference for others, too. Join our team today!
JCC Greater Boston is a nonprofit organization with roots in earlier Settlement Houses and Young Men’s Hebrew Associations; JCC Greater Boston today offers a wide range of services and program activities throughout the Greater Boston region (~50,000 individuals annually in 98 communities). The organization provides a variety of programs and services to children and adults in the Greater Boston Jewish community including preschools, day camps, a regional model of Jewish family engagement, a fully equipped fitness and aquatic center, arts and culture classes, performances, lectures, and Jewish holiday celebrations. JCC Greater Boston’s vision is to create a vibrant and evolving Jewish community where everyone belongs.
Our mission is to be at the heart of that community by:
- Creating a thriving community that nurtures meaningful and lasting relationships
- Welcoming a growing and increasingly diverse set of individuals and families from all over Greater Boston
- Supporting the building of unique identities rooted in Jewish values and deeper connections to Jewish life
- Nourishing minds, bodies, and spirits through dynamic, innovative, and accessible experiences, and
- Expanding engagement by partnering closely with other organizations to ensure the continuing vitality of our community as a whole
What Our Employees Have To Say
JCC Greater Boston is consciously evolving as a great place to work. In our recent 2023 employee engagement survey, at least 88% of our staff gave us top ratings on:
Our staff and leadership bring experience, excellence, and commitment to everything we offer. You will be valued for your expertise and surrounded by professionals who can help you continue to advance your knowledge, skills, and career.
Feel Like You Belong
The JCC is deeply committed to valuing and celebrating the uniqueness of each constituent. We welcome staff and participants from diverse backgrounds. While being proudly Jewish, we strive in every way to provide an open and welcoming setting for all, irrespective of personal practices, beliefs, or background.
We are guided by JCC Greater Boston core values: Belonging, Joyfulness, Collaboration, and Transformation, which we hope resonates with all.
JCC Greater Boston aspires to build a better world through a proactive, intentional, action-oriented approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. This vision is one step in our ongoing process of realizing our Jewish and organizational values. We are committed to…
- Creating and maintaining an environment where all members, participants and staff feel safe, welcomed and comfortable
- Fostering cultural humility and collaborative learning as we observe, listen, educate ourselves and evolve in our understanding and practices, both as individuals and as an organization
- Recognizing that diverse backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and religious practices strengthen and enrich our shared experiences
- Offering programs and services which align with our commitment to make the world a more inclusive, supportive and affirming place
- Which foster connection across diverse Jewish communities
- In ways which are culturally sensitive and aligned with the values we operate by as we support each person and historically marginalized group that we are connected to
- Creating a work environment where all staff are provided with opportunities to develop themselves, to share their strengths, to be supported professionally, and to be recognized for their unique gifts and contributions…a place where all enjoy a workplace characterized by mutual respect and fairness
- Caring for our diverse staff in ways which are culturally sensitive
- Building a workforce which reflects the diversity in our geographic and Jewish communities, and which enables JCC Greater Boston to benefit from our staff’s diverse insights, talents and experiences
Make a Difference
Working for a mission and values driven non-profit offers countless uplifting experiences for our staff. We help youth grow into capable and well-rounded adults, provide wonderful friendships and memories, and help people achieve wellness goals in all phases of life. The impact of our work provides each of our staff with daily reminders of the lasting impressions they make.
**If you are unable to view the positions, please accept cookies and refresh the page.**