Unleash your pickleball potential with JCC Greater Boston’s collection of private/partner lessons and open play hours.
Ready To Have a Ball With the Fastest Growing Sport in the US?
Pickleball is the perfect blend of badminton, tennis, and table tennis, making it an exciting and accessible activity for players of all ages and skill levels.
Whether you’re a seasoned racquet pro or trying pickleball for the first time, you’re sure to have a blast on the court. Not only do we offer open play times for anyone to jump into a game and play together; we’ve got intro clinics designed for beginners to learn the basic rules and strategies of the game, as well as lessons with our pickleball pro.
Don’t just take our word for it — see for yourself why pickleball is taking the nation by storm! Grab your paddle, gather some friends, and let’s hit the pickleball courts!
Already playing pickleball? Want to practice your skills or play in a game?
Visit our basketball gym and join members of the community in open play. Courts are first come, first *served.* Bring your own paddle, or borrow one of ours, and swing by! View the schedule here.
- Not a JCC member? You can still join in on the fun by purchasing a pack of play passes!
- 5-pack of play passes: $75 ($125 value!)
- 10-pack of play passes: $125 ($250 value!)
Open to the Community
Whether you are new to pickleball or know what you’re doing but would like some more coaching, we have a class for you! We offer:
- Intro classes for players with minimal to no knowledge of the game and are looking to learn how to play.
- Intermediate classes designed to help players build their confidence and technique.
- Skills sessions for advanced beginner/intermediate players who already know how to play and score, but may not yet feel comfortable joining an open-play group on the courts.
Classes for this season are full! To be the first to hear about new offerings, make sure to get on our email list. Contact us at email@example.com.
Open to the Community
If you’ve never played before or are a budding pickleball enthusiast, pickleball pro Eric can help swing you the right direction!
- Want to take lessons in conjunction with our classes? No problem!
- Want to focus on a specific aspect of the game? We have you covered!
Skills Session: Gaining Confidence @ the No Volley Zone!
Skills Sessions are designed for players who already know how to play the game, know the rules/scoring but need to work on…
Private Lessons (60 Minutes)
Partner Lessons — Train With a Friend (60 Minutes)
Trio Lessons — Train With Two Friends (60 Minutes)
Foursome Lessons — Train With Three Friends (60 Minutes)
Meet Our Pro
Meet Eric, a pickleball pro with over 25 years of experience under his belt before joining the JCC in 2022! A former tennis player, he was naturally drawn to pickleball and is passionate about sharing his love of the game all over Massachusetts. He’s known for his fun and engaging teaching style, and loves nothing more than helping players of all levels improve their skills on the court. So if you’re ready to join the pickleball craze, Eric is the perfect coach to guide you on your journey!
Have any questions? Just fill out this form and our team will take it from there.