Yoga is the Union Between Mind, Body, and Breath
A whole body workout that improves strength, flexibility, balance and endurance, private yoga lessons is perfect for the newbie yogi seeking to learn the fundamentals of yoga practice in a relaxed setting, or for the seasoned practitioner striving to deepen their practice.
How It Works
- Our experienced yoga instructors work one-on-one with you to customize the yoga practice based on your fitness and wellness needs and goals.
- Sessions may include working on yoga postures and movement to build strength and flexibility; breathing techniques and meditation to calm the mind and relax the body; and strategies to increase your overall self-awareness.
Looking for Group Yoga Classes?
We offer free yoga classes nearly every day of the week, inlcluded in your JCC membership!
|Session Duration: 55 Minutes||Cost||Member Cost|
- Payment in full must be made prior to session, and 24-hour notice is required for cancellations to prevent full session charge.
- Pricing subject to change.
- No refunds, transfers or extensions on any packages.