Make 2023 Your Best Year Yet!
Start the new year off on the right foot! Join in January and get 6 weeks of FREE membership (with NO joining fee!), a free Wellness Consultation, and a free Personal Training session! Find details here.
Spread the Love and Get Rewarded!
Refer a friend to the JCC, and you'll get a FREE month of membership when they stay for three paid consecutive months. It's the perfect opportunity to share your JCC love with friends and family while getting some extra perks for yourself!
They’re Off From School and You’re…Off Duty!
February Vacation Camp Registration Is Now Open!
- Camp runs February 20-24 from 8am-4pm for kids ages K-6.
- Choose from sports, arts & crafts, jewelry making, games, dance, cooking, board games, and more!
Experience the JCC Early Learning Difference
Now Accepting Registrations for 2023-2024 in Newton, Brookline/Brighton, Hingham, and Sharon
- Learning experiences based on your child's interests, supporting your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
More to Enjoy...
More Exciting Programming
Don’t Miss Out on Camp Fun This Summer
Registration Is Now Open (Tennis Camp Registration Opening Soon)
The Parent Trap: Are We Raising Wimps or Warriors?
Jonathan Samen Hot Buttons, Cool Conversations Discussion Series
- Wednesday, January 25 | 7:30-8:30pm
- A free virtual discussion examining how parents' efforts to protect their children can have the unintended effect of hindering their ability to cope with life.
- Hosted by GBH Forum Network
Delight the Young Children in Your Life With Fun and Engaging Performances
- Upcoming Magic Ark Shows:
- Pierce Freelon’s Hip-Hop, Electronic Jazz and Soul
- The Magic School Bus
- Dynamic Rockers Breakdancing
- The Pout Pout Fish Whimsical Puppet Musical
Group Fitness Class Reservations
Support JCC Greater Boston
JCC Greater Boston engages more Jews and the people in their lives than almost every other Jewish institution in Boston combined.
When you support the JCC, you help give us the resources to create exceptional programs that serve and sustain a thriving Jewish community…today and for the future.