At Camp Kaleidoscope, campers express themselves, build new skills and gain lifelong self-confidence!
The Camp Kaleidoscope day is about having fun! Campers explore the arts, science and sports, and spend time outdoors all while making lifelong friends in a warm and nurturing Jewish community.
Thank you for a great Summer 2021! Registration for 2022 will open in the fall. Camp will begin on Monday, June 27 and end on Friday, August 19, 2022. Check back here in the coming weeks for additional information.
- For campers entering grades K-8 and CITs grades 9-11.
- The camp day runs from 9am-4pm, with extended day available from 8am-5:45pm.
- The camp season is 8 weeks. Families may enroll for their choice of 2-week sessions. Minimum registration is one 2-week session.
- Supportive, experienced counselors and teachers guide campers through enriching activities.
- Mixed and single-gender bunks organized by grade and age.
- Upper Campers in grades 4-8 choose their own program every 2 weeks. The Upper Camp musical requires a 4-week commitment.
- Campers are offered instructional swim and participate in free swim through the LKSA (Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy)
- Shabbat celebration every Friday.
- Camp Kaleidoscope is a welcoming, inclusive camp open to all.
- Bus transportation is available from communities including Brookline, Cambridge, Framingham and Wayland.
- Fully-staged musical theater productions, dancing and singing, story dramatization, improvisation, scene study and daily camper performances.
- Instructional and recreational swim, canoeing and hiking, basketball, gaga and ultimate frisbee, tennis and ping-pong.
- Cooking and baking, buildings and structures, electricity and magnetism, rockets and kites, nature study, geysers and volcanos.
- Painting and poster art, animation and video production, costumes and fashion, scene design and painting, ceramics and sculpture, jewelry making and crafts.