Information on registering for the 2023 season coming soon!
At Camp Kaleidoscope, campers express themselves, build new skills and gain lifelong self-confidence!
The Camp Kaleidoscope day is about having fun! Campers explore the arts, science and sports, and spend time outdoors all while making lifelong friends in a warm and nurturing Jewish community.
- For campers entering grades K-8 and CITs grades 9-11.
- The camp day runs from 9am-4pm, with extended day available from 8am-5:45pm.
- Regular morning drop off starts at 8:45am, and afternoon pickup is from 3:55-4:05.
- The camp season is 8 weeks. Families may enroll for their choice of 2-week sessions. Minimum registration is one 2-week session.
- Supportive, experienced counselors and teachers guide campers through enriching activities.
- Mixed and single-gender bunks organized by grade and age.
- Upper Campers in grades 4-8 choose their own program every 2 weeks. The Upper Camp musical requires a 4-week commitment.
- Campers are offered instructional swim and participate in free swim through the LKSA (Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy)
- Shabbat celebration every Friday.
- Camp Kaleidoscope is a welcoming, inclusive camp open to all.
- Bus transportation is available from communities including Brookline, Cambridge, Framingham and Wayland.
- Fully-staged musical theater productions, dancing and singing, story dramatization, improvisation, scene study and daily camper performances.
- Instructional and recreational swim, canoeing and hiking, basketball, gaga and ultimate frisbee, tennis and ping-pong.
- Cooking and baking, buildings and structures, electricity and magnetism, rockets and kites, nature study, geysers and volcanos.
- Painting and poster art, animation and video production, costumes and fashion, scene design and painting, ceramics and sculpture, jewelry making and crafts.