Summer 2023 priority registration for returning campers opens on January 4, 2023. Registration for the general public will begin on January 11, 2023. Camp will begin on Monday, June 26 and end on Friday, August 18, 2023.
2023 Camp Dates
Registration is offered in two, 4-week sessions with half-session (2 weeks) options. Families may enroll for two to eight weeks. There will be no camp on July 4th.
|Session 1 (Weeks 1-4)||June 26-July 21|
|Session 2 (Weeks 5-8)||July 24-August 18|
|Option A||June 26-July 7|
|Option B||July 10-July 21|
|Option C||July 24-August 4|
|Option D||August 7-August 18|
Regular camp hours are 9am-4pm. Morning drop off starts at 8:45am, and afternoon pickup is from 3:55-4:05.
Tuition Summer 2023
|2 Weeks||4 Weeks||6 Weeks||8 Weeks|
|Campers entering K-8||$1,450||$2,900||$4,300||$5,700|
|CIT-1* entering Grade 9||$1,090||$2,180||$3,220||$4,260|
|CIT-2* Grades 10 and up||$725||$1,450||$2,125||$2,800|
*CITs must complete a separate application and an interview
- Full price for child #1; $50 off per any two week option for each additional sibling
- JCC Members receive $50 off per any two week option
Additional Services Available:
|Extended Day (4-5:45pm)||$125 per week|
|Early Drop Off (8-9am)||$75 per week|
|Busing||$75 per week|
|CITs may use Extended Day or Early Drop Off with no charge|
Important - please read the NEW payment and cancellation policy for Summer 2023:
- JCC Camps Grossman and Kaleidoscope now require a separate deposit for each session or week. The deposit(s) are strictly tied to those specific sessions and/or weeks. A deposit of $75 per week is due upon registration.
- Sessions or weeks may be dropped or switched pending availability, without loss of deposit until February 1.
- Please note sessions may not be split in order to drop individual weeks.
- After February 1: Deposits are no longer refundable or transferable.
- February 1 until May 1: Sessions may be dropped and all fees paid will be refunded EXCEPT the deposit(s).
- May 1: Full payment is due, unless a payment plan is in place, or written notice to withdraw/un-enroll has been received. Families are financially responsible for all sessions and/or weeks registered.
- If full payment has not been received by May 1 (and a payment plan is not in place), the remaining balance will be charged to the method on file on or about May 2nd.
- Tuition is non-refundable after May 1; this includes no refunds for illness, partial sessions/weeks attended or change of plans.
- A $25 processing fee will be added to your invoice for any check or EFT returned unpaid or credit card declined.
- There are 3 payment options available at the time of registration. You may elect to pay in full at the time of registration, pay in 2 installments (in March and in May), or via a monthly payment plan. You must select your payment option at the time of registration. Any registration after May 1 requires full payment at that time.
Payment of camp tuition may be paid in the following forms; by check, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), or by credit card. Please note a convenience fee may apply depending on the method of payment. If you elect to pay by physical check, please note that payment must be received and processed before the installment date, to avoid having that payment charged to the method on file.
Please read full Terms & Conditions here!
COVID Closure Policy
In the event that Camp Kaleidoscope must close your child's bunk, or all of camp, due to state or local mandate, Camp Kaleidoscope will do our best to fit you into another week, session or JCC camp program as you prefer. If we are unable to accommodate you, JCC Greater Boston will credit your account for use in a future program.
Thanks to the support of generous individual and foundation donors, JCC Greater Boston makes every effort to offer financial assistance to campers in need. For more information and a confidential conversation, please contact the camp director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due February 1.
Financial aid applications must be made online before February 1, at which time all submitted requests will be reviewed. Requests made after February 1 will be reviewed individually and are dependent upon funds remaining. Awards are not guaranteed year to year or for weeks added after February 1. If you are unable to accept the award, you must submit a written request to either reduce enrollment or withdraw. You must submit this request within two weeks of award notification in order to receive a refund of any deposit(s) connected to the withdrawal. Additional weeks may be added after the deadline has passed, however, there is no guarantee that the aid will be the same. Financial aid is not transferable between camps.