At Camp Grossman, Adventures, Friendships, and Memories Await!
Thank you for a spectacular summer. We will be opening enrollment for the 2023 in early January.
Situated on 75 acres in Dover’s pine-studded Hale Reservation, Camp Grossman is a co-ed Jewish day camp where summer days are filled with aquatics, sports, arts, nature, and more! Activities provide opportunities to explore life outdoors, make lifelong friends, and develop new skills in a warm and positive Jewish camping community. Discover why our campers go gaga for Grossman every summer!
Please contact us to register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your child has specials needs, please contact us for details at email@example.com.
Camp Life Unit Schedules FAQs Swimming Leadership Facilities Online Registration Enrolled Families Transportation Dates & Rates Watch our Video Safety: COVID-19 Information Terms & Conditions 50th Anniversary Purchase Camp Gear
- For kids ages 4.5- 15
- Excellent counselor to camper ratios within each bunk
- Boys, girls and mixed gender bunks organized by grade
- Land and water activities led by trained, adult activity specialists
- Daily swim instruction
- Oneg Shabbat every Friday
- Over 200 bus stops across Greater Boston
- Senior staff average 20 years of camp experience and 75% of counselors are former campers
- Arts & Culture: Arts and crafts, ceramics, jewelry making, drama, dance, music, cooking, sewing, photography and video production.
- Outdoor Adventures: Rock climbing, zip lines, mountain biking, hiking, orienteering, ropes and challenge courses.
- Sports: Archery, gymnastics, basketball, soccer, street hockey, volleyball, softball and batting cages.
- Waterfront: Boating, fishing, swim lessons, recreational swimming, water slides and trampolines.
See Us In Action
Camp Grossman 2023 Employment Opportunities
Are you in high school (age 16+), college, post-college, or a 9-month employee? Please check back with us late fall for updates on our 2023 summer employment opportunities. We have a role for you!