Join the Camp Grossman Team
Filter Your Search
Welcome to your Best Summer Ever.
Whatever calls you — making a difference, being a role model, creating new friendships, earning money, or having a fun and memorable summer outdoors — we're here to give you the summer of a lifetime while you do the same for our campers!
Camp Grossman is a co-ed day camp located on Hale Reservation in Dover, MA, and we're looking to fill staff positions for high school juniors and beyond.
- Are you in high school (age 16+), college, post-college, or a 9-month employee? We have a role for you!
- Competitive salary — up to $4745 for those working all summer, including orientation and staff meetings.
- FREE access to the JCC Greater Boston fitness and swim facility in Newton (summer and school holidays).
- FREE transportation from 31 Greater Boston towns!
Flexibility You Need
- Dates: June 27-August 19 with an optional 9th week (8.22-26)
- We're a day camp that feels like a sleep away camp — great hours, no nights and weekends!
- Join us for all or part of your summer.
- Flexible schedules (e.g. several days per week) available.
Diverse & Welcoming
- We are deeply committed to valuing and celebrating the uniqueness of each staff member and camper. As such, we welcome staff from diverse backgrounds.
- While being proudly Jewish, we strive in every way to provide an open and welcoming setting for all, irrespective of personal practices, beliefs or background.
- Everyone is welcome to apply and join our camp family!
Career Development Support
- This summer, we're offering a 6 session program to support our staff as they prepare to launch their careers!
- Creating your LinkedIn profile
- How to see and sell your skills
- Identifying roles that match your goals
- Resume prep
- ...and more!