The JCC Greater Boston Outdoor Pool is a great place to spend a hot summer day with family and friends! Swim for fun or exercise in the large main pool with beach-like zero-depth entry, inflatable slide and lap lanes. Little ones love to splash and soak in the kiddie pool.
Summer 2021 Season and Information
Join Us This Summer at the Outdoor Pool!
- The Outdoor Pool Season will run from Saturday, May 29, 2021 – Monday, September 6, 2021
- This season we are using a pay-as-you-go system. Individuals, couples, and families up to six (6) people from the same household (and on the JCC membership account), will have the ability to sign up for one time slot per day.
- There is an initial one-time access fee – JCC members will pay $150, and nonmembers will pay $250 (this fee is non-refundable).
Lap Swim at the Outdoor Pool
- Lap swim access memberships will allow for lap swimming weekdays 6-6:45am, 7-7:45am, 8-8:45am. The same registration process with a one-time access fee and the pay as you go model will apply for lap swimmers.
- The access fee for morning lap swim is $75 for JCC members and $125 for non-members. The fee to swim each session will be $10 per reservation for members and $14 for non-members.
Summer 2021 Rates
|Cost per group/time slot||1 Person||Couple||Family (Up to 6 people)|
|Lap Swimmer Member||$10|
|Lap Swimmer Non-Member||$14|
One-time Access Fee:
- $150 for members
- $250 for non-members
- Lap swimmers: $75 for members, $125 for non-members