Lessons for Everyone and Every Level!
Open to the community, our lessons make a splash for children and adults alike.
From infants as young as three months, there's a spot for everyone in the pool. Need help choosing the right program? Our team is ready to help, every stroke of the way!
We're Here To Help!
- Contact us by phone, at 617.558.6442, or by email, at email@example.com, to learn more.
About Our Methodology
We are proud to teach our swim students the SwimRight® method, which utilizes the swim-float-swim technique as the foundation of our swimming lessons.
We focus on providing children with the confidence and an understanding of safety in and around the water, teaching them the necessary muscle memory to help them instinctively react safely when they enter the water.
Swimmers participate in more than just "swim tests" — we conduct safety tests to confirm their proficiency and water safety skills. Our swimmers don't just level up with a sense of accomplishment and pride — they know how to approach the water safely.
- Our staff adheres to JCC health guidelines and those recommended to us by our local board of health. Feel free to reach out to us by phone, at 617.558.6442, or by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about our safety procedures.
How It Works
Following an evaluation, students are assigned to a swim level and select from one of the following:
- Parent-Tot lessons (ages 2 and under; up to 8 per class; 25 minutes)
- Group lessons (ages 2 and up; 4-6 per class; 25-30 minutes, depending on placement level)
- Private lessons (all ages; 15 or 30 minutes)
We know that juggling your little swimmer can be a challenge! That's why we offer perpetual sign-ups, giving you the flexibility to join the program whenever it’s convenient for you, and to change days, times, or instructors when needed. Click here to view our cancellation and pricing policies.
|Cost||Member Cost||One-Time Enrollment Fee||Annual Fee|
|15-Minute Private Lesson||$43||$34||$60 (includes swim cap and progress book)||$20|
|30-Minute Private Lesson||$86||$68||$60 (includes swim cap and progress book)||$20|
|25-to-30-Minute Group or Parent-Tot Lesson||$40||$35||$60 (includes swim cap and progress book)||$20|
|Monday - Friday||3:30-6pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||9am-2pm|