Karishim is about Camaraderie, Teamwork, and Winning
Karishim is a year-round competitive club for kids ages 6-18. This supportive community of athletes creates a safe environment that allows swimmers to grow while building friendships to last a lifetime. Visit the Karishim Swim Club Website and check out the Karishim Swim Club Swimmer/Parent Handbook.
- The team participates in US Swim Meets under the supervision of certified coaches.
- Fall Session: September-March
- Spring Session: mid-March-July
- In-pool and dry-land practices are held at the Leventhal-Sidman JCC on weekdays and at Regis College in Weston.
- Private lessons are available with our coaches.
- JCC membership is required for Karishim Swim Club participants.
*Karishim Swim Club is currently full.
Pre-Swim Club is a program devoted to developing strong values, building self-esteem and enabling swimmers to meet their full potential. This supportive community of athletes is a great way to make new friends and be part of a team, without the competitive nature of our traditional swim club.
- Kids ages 6-10 who love to swim and want to have fun can join our Pre-Swim Club.
- JCC membership is not required for Pre-Swim Club participants.
Register for the fall Pre-Swim Club season! Fill out the form below and email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're Here to Help
A graduate of Bridgewater State University, Lauren has been swimming for as long as she can remember. At Bridgewater State, Lauren taught the Swim for America program and was head lifeguard and captain of the swim team for three years. More recently, she coached swimming at the South Shore YMCA. Lauren has a degree in Nutrition and Wellness and is particularly interested in the connection between a healthy lifestyle and positive long-term outcomes for children.
For more info about Karishim, contact Lauren at 617.558.6490 or email@example.com.
You might also like
All Star Swim Clinic (Grades 2-9)
This one-week summer clinic run by the Karishim Swim Club Head Coach, includes instruction on the mechanics of each stroke, plus starts and turns. The coach and staff conduct underwater and above water reviews of all swimmers.
Participants must have completed Level V of the Red Cross swim program or the Gliders level of the Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy.
Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy
Anyone can be a happy, safe and confident swimmer. This acclaimed program at the JCC offers swim lessons for everyone at every level — including parent-infant, toddlers, preschoolers and beyond.