Get Ready for Summer!
No matter which camp you select, you can feel good knowing your child will have the opportunity to thrive in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. JCC camps are ideal for learning new skills, developing self-confidence and making new friends. All are held to the highest standards of quality in facilities, programming, care and supervision.
Find Your Camp
- Campers entering grades K- 10 enjoy an unforgettable summer filled with land and water sports, outdoor adventure, visual arts, performing arts, Jewish culture and much more!
- Set on 75 pine-studded, sunny acres in Dover, MA, Camp Grossman is your traditional summer day camp – but with a classic, Jewish overnight feel.
- Located on Hale Reservation in Dover, MA
- Campers explore the arts, science and the outdoors, make lifelong friends, and develop new skills in a warm and nurturing Jewish community.
- Supportive, experienced counselors and teachers guide campers in drama, filmmaking, music, cooking, science, sports and games as they develop and build self-confidence.
- Located at the Leventhal-Sidman JCC in Newton, MA.
Tennis Camp | June 20-August 19
- Spend your summer days playing tennis in the sun (or on the shady side of the court for our younger campers!) and splashing in the pool.
- Kids ages 7-13 will develop new skills, make new friends, hone in on technical training, learn tennis strategy, swim outdoors every day, and have FUN this summer at JCC Greater Boston.