Thank you for choosing Camp Kaleidoscope. At this time we are fully enrolled for summer 2021. We do anticipate opening additional spots in the coming months, as regulations change or existing registrations are adjusted. Please fill out our waiting list here or contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2021 Camp Dates
Registration this year will be offered in 2 week sessions. Families may enroll for two to eight weeks.
|Session 1 (Weeks 1 & 2)||June 28-July 9 (No camp on July 5 in honor of Independence Day) - Wait List Only|
|Session 2 (Weeks 3 & 4)||July 12-July 23 - Wait List Only|
|Session 3 (Weeks 5 & 6)||July 26-August 6 - Wait List Only|
|Session 4 (Weeks 7 & 8)||August 9-August 20 - Wait List Only|
If the week you are looking for is full, please click here to register for the wait list or contact the camp office.
Regular camp hours are 9am-4pm.
|Age Group||2 Weeks*||4 Weeks*||6 Weeks*||8 Weeks*|
|Camper: Entering Grades K-8||$1,300||$2,515||$3,775||$4,785|
|CIT: Entering Grades 9-11||$900||$1,800||$2,700||$3,500|
*Rates will incur a $12.50 late fee per week after April 15
- Before 3/1:
- Weeks may be switched, added or dropped without a fee. Unless withdrawing completely, a 2 week minimum (1 session) must be maintained.
- After 3/1:
- There is a $50 per week per child fee for any weeks dropped. A 2 week minimum (1 session) must be maintained.
- Changes to weeks attending may be made, Subject to Availability, as long as number of weeks remains the same or increases. There is a $50 transaction fee each time a change is made.
- Tuition prices increase for new registrations on 4/15.
- On and After 5/1:
- Full payment is due by 5/1 or a payment plan must be in place and no refunds will be issued. You cannot drop weeks after this date.
- Weeks may be changed Subject to Availability. A $50 transaction fee is charged every time a change is made.
- You are financially responsible for the number of weeks for which your camper is registered.
- Returned check fee: $25
Balance of camp tuition may be paid by credit card, check, or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Please note a 3% service fee will be incurred for credit card payments. Payment plan via EFT or payment in full by check does not incur a service fee. Information about monthly payment plans will be provided with your confirmation email.
The deposit of $250 is refundable until March 1. After that date the deposit is non-refundable. The remainder of the camp tuition is due or a payment plan must be in place by May 1.
- Sibling Discount - $100 off tuition for the second child. For each additional child, receive $200 off tuition.
- JCC Membership - JCC Greater Boston family members receive a tuition discount of $20 off per child per week.
Early Drop Off & Extended Day Fees (per camper)
Early Drop-Off and Extended Day are available per week, space permitting. Space may be limited. Please note that Extended Day is not available on the last day of camp.
- Early Drop-Off: 8-9am, $75 per week
- Extended Day: 4-5:45pm, $110 per week
We will be offering transportation from Cambridge & Brookline. For other towns (Framingham, Natick, Jamaica Plain/Roslindale, Waltham and Wayland), please contact the office for transportation options.
- $80 per week per camper
- $60 per week for additional camper sibling (same weeks must apply)
Bus fees will not exceed $500 per camper or $750 per family.
COVID Closure Policy
In the event that Camp Kaleidoscope must close your child's bunk, or all of camp, due to state or local mandate, Camp Kaleidoscope will do our best to fit you into another week, session or JCC camp program as you prefer. If we are unable to accommodate you, JCC Greater Boston will credit your account for use in a future program.
Thanks to the support of generous individual and foundation donors, JCC Greater Boston makes every effort to offer financial assistance to campers in need. For more information and a confidential conversation, please contact the camp director at email@example.com. Applications are due March 1. Notification will be mid-March.
Awards are granted on a first come first serve basis. Applications submitted after March 1 are considered if funds are available. If you are not able to accept the offered tuition assistance, you must notify the camp in writing within two weeks of receipt of your award letter, at which point your deposit will be returned. Additional weeks can be added after the deadline has passed, however, there is no guarantee the weekly rate of the new weeks will be the same as the weeks previously registered. Financial aid is not transferable between camps.
To submit a Financial Aid Form, please log into your Family Profile and submit the form there. Please contact the camp office if you have any questions.