2021 Camp Dates
The Grossman schedule is flexible. Families can enroll for two to nine weeks, consecutively or as they choose.
|Week 1||June 28-July 2 - Wait List Only|
|Week 2||July 6-July 9 (No camp on July 5 in honor of Independence Day) - Wait List Only|
|Week 3||July 12-July 16 - Wait List Only|
|Week 4||July 19-July 23 - Wait List Only|
|Week 5||July 26-July 30 - Wait List Only|
|Week 6||August 2-August 6 - Wait List Only|
|Week 7||August 9-August 13 - Wait List Only|
|Week 8||August 16-August 20 - Wait List Only|
|Week 9||August 23-August 27 (Alternate transportation and times apply)|
If the week you are looking for is full, please click here to register for the wait list.
Regular camp hours are 9am-4pm with extended day available until 5:45 during Weeks 1-8 at the Leventhal-Sidman JCC in Newton.
|Age Group||Weekly Rate*||Week 9 Rates|
|General: Entering Grades PreK - 7||$615||$615|
|Kibbutz: Entering Grades 8 & 9||$650||$575|
|CIT: Entering Grade 10||$600||$575|
|Special Needs: Grades PreK - 10||$630||**|
*Registration after April 15 will incur a $100 late fee
**Our ability to offer Week 9 programming to our special needs campers is determined on an individual basis. Decisions will not be made until the summer. Please contact the Director of Special Needs at email@example.com over the summer to inquire.
- Before 3/1:
- Weeks may be dropped or changed, Subject to Availability. Unless withdrawing completely, a two week minimum enrollment must be maintained.
- After 3/1:
- There is a $50 per week per child fee for any weeks dropped, a 2 week minimum must be maintained.
- Changes to weeks attending may be made, Subject to Availability, as long as number of weeks remains the same or increases. There is a $50 transaction fee per child each time a change is made.
- If we cannot accommodate your week change and you must drop weeks, each week dropped is subject to the $50 drop fee.
- On and After 5/1:
- Full payment is due or a payment plan must be in place and no refunds will be issued. You can not drop weeks after this date.
- Weeks may be changed Subject to Availability and a $50 transaction fee per child is charged every time a change is made.
- If we cannot accommodate your weeks change, you are financially responsible for the number of weeks for which your camper is registered.
- Returned check fee: $25
Balance of camp tuition may be paid by credit card, check, or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Please note a 3% service fee will be incurred for credit card payments. Payment plan via EFT or payment in full by check does not incur a service fee. Information about monthly payment plans will be provided with your confirmation email. Parents can refer to the Camp Grossman Terms & Conditions for more information.
The deposit of $350 is refundable til March 1, after that date the deposit is non-refundable. The remainder of the camp tuition is due or a payment plan must be in place by May 1.
- $75 per week per camper
Bus fees will not exceed $750 per family.
Extended Day Fees
- Extended day is available at the Leventhal-Sidman JCC in Newton until 5:45pm, Monday-Friday during Weeks 1-8.
- Cost per week is $125 per camper.
Camp Grossman offers a special week-long program between the end of regular camp and the beginning of school.
- The 9th Week camp day is one-hour longer (ending at 5pm instead of 4pm).
- Because of the longer day, we do not offer an extended day option this week.
- There is no swim instruction during this week, but free swim is offered twice daily.
- Bus transportation is also slightly different this week, with regional bus stops available in Brookline, Cambridge, Canton, Lexington, Natick and Newton.
COVID Closure Policy
In the event that Camp Grossman must close your child's bunk, or all of camp, due to state or local mandate, Camp Grossman will do our best to fit you into another week, session or JCC camp program as you prefer. If we are unable to accommodate you, JCC Greater Boston will credit your account for use in a future program.
Sibling Discount - $80 off tuition for the second and each additional child in a family
First-time Camper Discount - $100 off tuition for first-time campers (minimum two-week enrollment)
JCC Membership - JCCs of Greater Boston full family members in good standing will receive a one-time tuition discount per child of $75 for 2-4 weeks enrollment and $100 for 5-9 weeks enrollment. Some restrictions apply.
Thanks to the support of generous individual and foundation donors, JCC Greater Boston makes every effort to offer financial assistance to campers in need. All financial aid requests must be submitted online through the Family Profile. For more information and a confidential conversation, please contact the camp office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all applications submitted by March 1, you will be notified of your award by March 15. Applications submitted after March 1 are considered if funds are available. If you are not able to accept the offered assistance, you must submit a written request for a deposit refund within two weeks of award notification. Additional weeks can be added after the deadline has passed, however, there is no guarantee the weekly rate of the new weeks will be the same as the weeks previously registered. Financial aid is not transferable between camps.