We’re so excited to have your child join us this summer at Camp Grossman! On this page, you’ll find forms you need to complete, as well as important information to help you prepare for a summer of fun and adventure.
Everything You Need
- Camper Profile
- Extended Day
- Bus List
- Special Needs
- Health Form, Camper Health and Release Form
- Health Form, Physician Form
- Health Form, Alert and Medication Authorization Form
- Health Form, Staff Health and Release Form
- Financial Aid Form
- Employment Forms & Information
- Electronic Funds Transfer Form
- Grossman Gear Order Form
Important Dates for Summer 2017
- Visiting Day: Sunday, June 25
- First Day of Camp: Monday, June 26
- Bunk Photo Day: Wednesday, July 12
- Last Day of Regular Camp: Friday, August 18
- Special 9th Week: Monday, August 21-Friday, August 25
Food from Home
Please send your child to camp with a kosher (vegetarian or dairy) lunch in an insulated bag or container. We suggest that you also send one or two snacks for the day. If your child forgets or loses lunch, we will provide food.
If your child has special dietary needs, please let us know. We will make every attempt to accommodate those needs during activities that include food, such as Friday Oneg.
Safety at Camp
Camp is staffed by two registered nurses (RNs) and a physician on call. In case of an emergency, the local hospital is less than five miles away.
Camp Grossman is in compliance with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Public Health policies and is inspected and licensed by the Town of Dover Department of Public Health.Parents can request copies of background checks, health care and discipline policies, as well as procedures for filing grievances.
Children are outdoors for many activities during the camp day and should arrive with sunscreen applied. Staff will make time for children to reapply throughout the camp day. Parents can also give permission for staff to help younger children apply sunscreen.
Hydration is also very important, and water is available for campers throughout the day. Staff will encourage children to stay hydrated. Parents are asked to do the same.