With a very heavy heart, after extensive thought, research, and careful deliberation we have made the difficult decision to cancel Camp Kingswood 2020. You can read more on our COVID-19 link below.
Kingswood is my home away from home every summer.
Campers Thrive In a Welcoming Jewish Community
Camp Kingswood is a second home where campers have fun, learn new skills, gain independence, make lifelong friends and build Jewish identity.
Kingswood is a diverse community. Campers and staff join us from a wide range of religious affiliations, ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. They come from countries around the world, including Canada, England, France, Israel, Mexico, Russia, Uruguay and the United States.
Jewish values are woven throughout camp life. However, no particular Jewish education or background is presumed or expected of campers or staff – and everyone, no matter what their beliefs, is welcome at Kingswood.
- 1:5 counselor to camper ratio within each bunk
- Single gender bunks organized by grade
- Land and water activities led by trained, adult activity specialists
- Two week sessions always available
- Families can enroll up to seven weeks
- Shabbat services observed weekly
- Special Zohar program for special need campers that need a little something extra
- Busing to and from camp available at The Rashi School