Register for camp November 4 through December 15 and receive $50 off per camper!
Camp Kaleidoscope is the perfect setting for your creative child's day camp fun! Housed at the Leventhal-Sidman JCC in Newton, MA, campers spend their days having the time of their lives with arts, science, and swimming in the Outdoor Pool.
My son wakes up thrilled to go to camp. He has learned to swim, sing, perform and enjoy friendship building. He loves cooking, art, science and all other aspects of camp. Everything is so organized and there is a real feeling of happiness in the air.
At Camp Kaleidoscope, campers express themselves, build new skills, and gain lifelong self-confidence:
The Camp Kaleidoscope day is about having fun! The activities provide campers with opportunities to explore the arts, science and the outdoors, make lifelong friends, and develop new skills in a warm and positive Jewish camping community. Supportive, experienced counselors and staff help campers develop the assurance they need to tackle new skills and build self-confidence.
The Kaleidoscope schedule is flexible. Families can enroll for two to eight weeks. Bus transportation is provided from 6 communities across Greater Boston with over 19 stops for easy drop-off and pick-up.
Campers are assigned to bunks according to age and grade. As campers mature, they choose from electives to build an exciting and challenging day. All campers are offered Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy (LKSA) instructional swim twice weekly and participate in free swim under the supervision of trained lifeguards.
- 1:5 counselor to camper ratio in Lower and Middle Camp bunks
- Mixed and single-gender bunks organized by grade and age
- Arts and science activities led by mature, experienced activity specialists
- Upper Campers choose their own program every 2 weeks
- Twice-weekly Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy instruction (optional for grades 5 and up)
- Shabbat celebration every Friday
- Over 19 bus stops across Greater Boston