Camp Grossman is the perfect setting for traditional day camp fun! Set on seventy-five pine-studded acres on Hale Reservation in Dover, MA, campers spend their day having the time of their lives with activities on land and water.
Grossman is my home away from home every summer.
At Camp Grossman, Adventures, Friendships, and Memories Await!
The Camp Grossman day is about having fun! Activities provide opportunities to explore nature, make lifelong friends, and develop new skills in a warm and positive Jewish camping community. Supportive, experienced counselors and staff help campers develop the confidence they need to tackle new skills and build self-confidence.
The Grossman schedule is entirely flexible. Families can enroll for two to nine weeks, consecutively or as they choose. Bus transportation is provided from 48 communities across Greater Boston with over 100 stops for easy drop-off and pick-up.
Campers are assigned to bunks according to age and grade. Older campers may choose from electives to build an exciting and challenging day. All campers receive Red Cross approved instructional swim and participate in free swim under the supervision of trained instructors and lifeguards.
Grossman is a place to be active, a place to make friends and a place for building skills and self-confidence. We can't wait to welcome your family!
- Excellent counselor to camper ratios within each bunk
- Boys, girls and mixed gender bunks organized by grade
- Land and water activities led by trained, adult activity specialists
- Daily Red Cross swim instruction
- Kabbalat Shabbat every Friday
- Over 100 bus stops across Greater Boston
- Senior staff average 20 years of camp experience and 75% of counselors are former campers