At Camp Grossman, Adventures, Friendships, and Memories Await!
The Camp Grossman day is about having fun! Activities provide opportunities to explore nature, make lifelong friends, and develop new skills in a warm and positive Jewish camping community. Supportive, experienced counselors and staff help campers develop the confidence they need to tackle new skills and build self-confidence.
Grossman is a place to be active, a place to make friends and a place for building skills and self-confidence. We can't wait to welcome your family!
- Excellent counselor to camper ratios within each bunk
- Boys, girls and mixed gender bunks organized by grade
- Land and water activities led by trained, adult activity specialists
- Daily Red Cross swim instruction*
- Kabbalat Shabbat every Friday
- Over 100 bus stops across Greater Boston*
- Senior staff average 20 years of camp experience and 75% of counselors are former campers
*Transportation and swim instruction if possible during COVID-19.