Last Updated: May 7, 2021
*Please check back often as these will be updated frequently*
Due to ongoing COVID protocols and restrictions, we have made some changes this year.
When will the season run and how much will it cost me?
- The Outdoor Pool Season will run from Saturday, May 29, 2021 – Monday, September 6, 2021
- This season we are using a pay-as-you-go system. Individuals, couples and family pods up to six (6) people (and on the JCC membership account), will have the ability to sign up for one time slot per day.
- There is an initial one-time access fee – JCC members will pay $150, and non-members will pay $250 (this fee is non-refundable). The fee to swim each session is as follows: JCC members: individuals $15, couples $22, families (up to six people) $25. Non-members: individuals $19, couples $28, families (up to six people) $31.
How many time slots will be available each day and how do I reserve a slot?
- Reservation for the timeslot and payment will be processed through an app, Mindbody. Detailed instructions will be emailed to all Outdoor Pool members before the season starts.
- Outdoor Pool members will only be allowed to book 1 time slot per day.
- There will be 4 different time slots per day on weekdays and 5 time slots per day on weekends.
- If you need to cancel your reservation at the Outdoor Pool you must do so within 24 hours in order to receive a credit to your account.
If I am a lap swimmer, how can I utilize the Outdoor Pool this season?
- Lap swim access memberships will allow for lap swimming weekdays 6-6:50am, 7-7:50am, 8-8:50am. The same registration process with a one-time access fee and the pay-as-you-go model will apply for lap swimmers.
- The access fee for early morning lap swim is $75 for JCC members and $125 for nonmembers. The fee to swim each session will be $10 per reservation for members and $14 for nonmembers
Is food allowed at the Outdoor Pool this season?
- You are permitted to pack your own kosher lunch, snacks and beverages.
- The JCC Café will not be open this season.
- Vending machines will be available.
What COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Restrictions are in place?
- You will be required to sign our JCC Covid Waiver and Code of Conduct before joining us at the Outdoor Pool this season.
- A health check using the app, MyMedBot, will be required before each visit for each person visiting the pool. Detailed instructions will be emailed to all Outdoor Pool members before the season starts.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your reservation time for check in process.
- Masks need to be worn inside the outdoor pool complex at all times except for:
- While in your family pod
- While entering and exiting the main pool and kiddie pool
- While inside the pool
- Only individuals listed on the JCC membership account will be permitted to enter the Outdoor Pool.
- Caregivers can accompany families if they are identified as part of the family pod and listed on the JCC membership account.
- No guests allowed – No exceptions.
- The play structure will be closed for the season.
- Towel service will not be available this season.
Will swim diapers be needed for children under 3.5 years of age?
- Yes. A swim diaper and a waterproof vinyl swim pant are required for all children under 3.5 years of age, regardless of whether they are potty-trained.
- No exceptions will be made. For your convenience, these items are available for $2 each at the Outdoor Pool office.