PLEASE NOTE: As of September 2, 2021, all individuals are required to wear masks inside the Leventhal-Sidman JCC regardless of vaccination status. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our community healthy and safe!
This page also includes health and safety protocols, COVID updates, and reservation information.
Find building hours & schedules here.
Effective September 2
Masks and Safety Guidelines
- All adults and children over 2 years old must wear protective face coverings inside the JCC at all times. Face coverings must cover both the nose and the mouth, fit snugly, include at least two layers of fabric, and meet all other Massachusetts guidelines.
- If you have a medical condition or other mitigating circumstance that prohibits your use of a face covering, please email email@example.com to inform the JCC prior to arrival and provide appropriate documentation (i.e., doctors note) for approval, so that we can make any necessary modifications for your safety and the safety of others.
- Our code of conduct still requires that you stay home if you are feeling unwell and/or if you have been exposed to COVID-19 and are not vaccinated.
- Masks are not required in outdoor spaces, but if you prefer to wear a mask, you are welcome to do so!
- If you are vaccinated and have been exposed through close contact, we encourage you to consider being tested on day 5 after exposure to ensure you do not have an asymptotic breakthrough case before returning the JCC.
Reservations and Capacity
All spaces and programs operate at full capacity except for Group Fitness classes and the Indoor and Outdoor Pool. Reservations will still be applied to these programs to help manage overcrowding, as not everyone is ready to squeeze back into swim lanes and studios. Please note the following changes in our reservations system:
- Time slots will now open for reservations 2 days in advance, instead of 72 hours in advance.
- Time slots will now open for reservations at 5:30am and be available for booking until 11:30pm. The JCC Mindbody site is no longer open from 11:31pm-5:29am.
- For example: Reserve your Sunday time slots starting at 5:30am the Friday before. Reserve your Saturday time slots starting at 5:30am the Thursday before.
JCC Member & Visitor Code of Conduct
Help with Reservations:
- Having trouble making a reservation? Click here for instructions to make reservations on the Mindbody app and website.
- If you are not immediately redirected to the Mindbody page, you may need to go to your browser settings and allow 'Cookies' to be accepted.
- If you need help with scheduling on the Mindbody app or website or securing a time slot over Shabbat, please email our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.558.6419.
At this time, we are not yet able to welcome back guests or pass holders.
Programs & Services Available
|George Schultz Fitness Center||✓ Full capacity, no reservations required|
|Indoor track||✓ Full capacity, no reservations required|
|Basketball gym use for pick up games and family/open gym||✓ Full capacity, no reservations required|
|Tennis courts||✓ Full capacity, no reservations required|
|Locker rooms||✓ Fully open including steam rooms, saunas, and shower areas|
|LKSA swim lessons, Karishim swim club, Master's Swim||✓ Open, registration required|
|Aqua Aerobics||✓ Limited capacity, reservations required|
|Cycle Studio||✓ Limited capacity, reservations required|
|Group Fitness Classes||✓ Limited capacity, reservations required|
|Indoor Swim: Lap & Family||✓ Limited capacity, reservations required|
|Personal Training||✓ 1:1 training available in person and online|
|Private Pilates & Yoga||✓ 1:1 training available in person and online|
|Men's Health Center||✓ Full capacity, no reservations required|
|Towel Service||✓ Contact membership for information|
|Locker Rentals (Women's Locker Room)||✓ Contact membership for information|
Programs & Services On Hold
|Babysitting & The Playspace in the Winn Family & Wellness Center||TBD|
We will continue to go above and beyond in our cleaning protocols and manage public health and safety carefully. Although we hope that with the widespread adoption of vaccines it will become less necessary, we will continue our practice of notifying members and staff of any COVID instances in our community that may put you at risk of exposure.
Thank you for your membership and for creating the community we have the privilege to support!