Get your kids out of the house and into J All Day, an in-person program for remote learning days at the Leventhal-Sidman JCC in Newton.
- J All Day is for kids grades K-8.
- J All Day will run from 8am-3pm.
- Tuition is dependent on your child's cohort schedule.
- Pricing is based on the date of enrollment. Please inquire for pricing and all other questions related to J All Day.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
School Day Support
Provide your child's learning materials, daily schedule, usernames and passwords, and the J All Day staff will do the rest!
- Assistance for your student when logging into classroom meetings, specials and other tasks.
- Student-directed learning as assigned by the school with support from a classroom educator.
- Hands-on help with class assignments and asynchronous school work including worksheets, online assignments, reading and more.
- Scheduled breaks designed to get your kids moving and having fun.
Activity & Connection
J All Day is a place for remote school learning as well as the social-emotional connection of an in-person classroom! Your child can participate in a variety of activities including:
- Outdoor Games & Movement
- Yoga & Sports
- Playground Time
- Puzzles & Reading
- And More!
Sample Daily Schedule
Customized For Each Child's Remote Learning
|8-8:30am||Arrival & Drop Off||After a morning meeting, children will set up for their classes and school work. Support will be provided for children who need help setting up and logging into their online sessions.|
|8:30am-12/12:30pm||Academic Learning & Structured Activities||During this period, children will attend class and participate in either asynchronous or synchronous learning models. Between their class and specials, there will be breaks for students to move around their classroom space along with time for independent activities. Kids with lighter academic schedules will also be offered outdoor/active play during this time.|
|12/12:30pm||Lunch||The specific timing for lunch will depend on your child's school remote learning schedule.|
|12:30/1-3pm||Recess/Academic Learning & Structured Activities||Depending on your child's remote learning schedule, this block will be a mixture of outdoor activity, academic learning and activities. Activities may include structured games, art, puzzles, reading, homework help and more!|
Meet Our Program Director
Liane Weber has been working with kids in outside-of-school environments for over 10 years and loves to create activities aimed at engaging students in enrichment, academic support, physical and social-emotional development learning objectives. She loves designing programs that create a warm and nurturing community of students, parents and teachers. She has her M.Ed. from Lesley University in Education, and lives in Arlington with her family.