It’s always a good time to sharpen your tennis skills!
The Leventhal-Sidman JCC has three outdoor tennis courts and a practice wall, located next to the Outdoor Pool and playground. The courts are open for members to use on a first-come, first-served basis (with priority given to paid programs).
Group Tennis Classes for Kids & Adults
For Kids | Thursdays | Tennis Courts & Basketball Courts
- Red Ball+ 3:20-4:20pm (Recommended for Grades K-2)
- Orange Ball 4:20-5:20pm (Recommended for Grades 2-4)
For Kids | Sundays | Tennis Courts
- Red Ball 9:30-10:30am (4-5 yrs)
- Red Ball+ 10:30-11:30am (Recoomended for Grades K-2)
- Red Ball+ 11:30am-12:30pm (Recoomended for Grades K-2)
- Orange Ball 11:30am-12:30pm (Recommended for Grades 2-4)
- Orange Ball+ 12:30-1:30pm (Recommended for Grades 4-6)
- Be sure to check out Adult Cardio Tennis — an awesome, fun tennis workout!
Private Tennis Lessons
For Children & Adults | Training for All Levels
We offer private lessons for all ages on our courts at the Leventhal-Sidman JCC with tennis pro Haim Zion. Having served as national head coach at multiple clubs in Israel, Haim competed at the highest levels in his sport and brings over 20 years of tennis experience teaching and coaching all ages and abilities.
Pricing: Tennis Lessons
|60-Minute Private Session||$130||$120|
|60-Minute Semi-Private Session||$70||$65|
|5-Pack of 60-Minute Private Sessions||$625||$575|
|5-Pack of 60-Minute Semi-Private Sessions||$325||$300|