Members of JCC Greater Boston can reserve time slots to use the George Schultz Fitness Center, indoor pool, indoor track, attend Group Fitness and Mind Body classes and more!
Each adult member is entitled to up to two reservations per day for any combination of activities.
In addition to the adult reservation criteria above, households with a family membership may also reserve the following family activities. Each household can reserve up to three family activities per day and no more than one of each type of activity per day.
- Indoor Pool- Open/Basketball Family Gym
- Indoor Track
- Family Swim
- Tennis Court
Active Fun for Youth & Families
- Family Swim: Sections of the pool can be reserved for 2-5 members of the same household for free swim. At this time pool toys, floats, balls, noodles etc. are not permitted to ensure participant safety. Every member on the reservation must be inside the pool (not on the pool deck) to avoid overcrowding deck.
- Youth Lap Swim: Lane times can be reserved for children 12 years of age+. No parental supervision is required during these times. One swimmer per lane.
- Family Track: The indoor track will open to children ages 5+. Children ages 12+ do not need parental supervision to use the indoor track.
- Open/Family Gym: A quadrant of the basketball gymnasium can be reserved for 1-5 members of the same household for free play. Each family must bring their own equipment including a basketball; the basketball hoop will be available.
- Outdoor Tennis Courts: Game, set, match! Grab a reservation at our spacious outdoor courts.
IMPORTANT: Please arrive fifteen minutes prior to your reservation start time. Upon arrival, family members will participate in a verbal health screening and temperature check. Family membership will be confirmed for building entry; only members on the same membership will be approved for entry. Families can only sign up for one slot per day for each program.
Reservations can be made through Mindbody. Please contact email@example.com with questions or support.
Currently Available Programs
|George Schultz Fitness Center||✓|
|Group Fitness Classes||✓ Available in-person and on JCCGB+|
|Personal Training||✓ 1:1 training is available in person and on JCCGB+|
|Private Pilates & Private Yoga||✓ 1:1 training is available in person and on JCCGB+|
|Karishim Swim Club||✓|
|LKSA Swim Lessons||✓|
Be sure to stay up-to-date on our building hours here.
JCC Greater Boston is steadfast in our pledge to go above and beyond for your safety.
We're proud of the increased health and safety protocols we have implemented and can't wait for you to see them. Visit our Arrival Checklist, FAQ's, Membership Code of Conduct and Health & Safety Guidelines for more information.
Know Before You Go
- Complete your waiver in your family profile. Click here for instructions. Printed waivers will also be available when you check-in for the first time.
- Make your reservation: Reservations will be available in 45-minute blocks and can be made 72 hours in advance. Reserve using the Mindbody website. Please note, each member can make up to two Mindbody reservations per day.
- Having trouble accessing the Mindbody app on your mobile device? Click here for instructions to make reservations on their website. If you are not immediately redirected to the Mindbody page, you may need to go to your browser settings and allow 'Cookies' to be accepted.
- If you need help with scheduling on the Mindbody app or website or securing a time slot over Shabbat, please email our concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.558.6554.
At this time, we are not yet able to welcome back guests or pass holders.
Members are encouraged to bring their own exercise/yoga mats, blocks, straps or blankets. If you would like to purchase new equipment, we have partnered with Yogadirect® to provide a 10% discount off fitness equipment purchased through their website. To receive the discount, members should enter JCCGB in the Coupon/Gift Certificate field.
Looking for more?
Check out online programs for all ages and interests. Explore more at JCCGB+.
*Cloth masks should cover your nose and mouth, fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face, be secured with ties or ear loops, include multiple layers of fabric, allow for breathing without restriction, and be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
The Safest Place to Work Out
- Enhanced cleaning measures and regular deep cleaning
- Limited number of people allowed indoors at a time
- Plexiglass dividing screens in the George Schultz Fitness Center
- Assigned lanes at the indoor pool
- Enforced mask requirement, health screening and temperature checks*
- Physical distancing guidelines in place
- Spacious waiting area
Exceeding EPA Cleaning Protocols
- High-contact surfaces sanitized after every 45-minute reservation
- Pool deck/showers, gym equipment, railings and more
- Comprehensive cleaning protocols with EPA-registered virus killing disinfectants
- Facilities closed between 1-2pm for deep cleaning; building deep cleaned overnight
- Extended deep cleaning each Friday