Having trouble accessing the Mindbody app on your mobile device?
In order to improve the accessibility and ease in which you register for George Schultz Fitness Center, in-person group fitness classes, indoor pool & indoor track through Mindbody online on your mobile device, please use this link to access the site in your browser. If you are not immediately redirected to the Mindbody page, you may need to go to your browser settings and allow 'Cookies' to be accepted.
If you need help with scheduling on the Mindbody app or website or securing a time slot over Shabbat, you can email our concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.558.6554.
JCC Greater Boston’s Response to COVID-19
The Safest Place to Work Out
- Enhanced cleaning measures and regular deep cleaning
- Limited number of people allowed indoors at a time
- Plexiglass dividing screens in the George Schultz Fitness Center
- Assigned lanes at the indoor pool
- Enforced mask requirement, health screening and temperature checks*
- Physical distancing guidelines in place
- Spacious waiting area
Exceeding EPA Cleaning Protocols
- High-contact surfaces sanitized after every 45-minute reservation
- Pool deck/showers, gym equipment, railings and more
- Comprehensive cleaning protocols with EPA-registered virus killing disinfectants
- Facilities closed between 1-2pm for deep cleaning; building deep cleaned overnight
- Extended deep cleaning each Friday
*Cloth masks should cover your nose and mouth, fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face, be secured with ties or ear loops, include multiple layers of fabric, allow for breathing without restriction, and be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
JCC Greater Boston is steadfast in our pledge to go above and beyond for your safety.
Make reservations to use the George Schultz Fitness Center, indoor pool, indoor track, group fitness classes, and cycle. Experience how you can work out, worry-free and get back to the self-care you deserve.
Explore the protocols and guidelines JCC Greater Boston has implemented below - comprehensive safety precautions, enhanced cleaning measures and strict distancing guidelines - all to keep you safe while you get back to your routine.
George Schultz Fitness Center, Indoor Track & Indoor Pool Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 6am-7pm*
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday-Sunday: 7am-3pm
- Indoor Pool Schedule
*Monday-Thursday the George Schultz Fitness Center will be closed from 1-2pm for deep cleaning to accommodate extended hours.
At this time, we are not yet able to welcome back guests or pass holders.
NEW! In-Person Cycle
Cycle is back in the Basketball Gymnasium! Ride the rhythm of the beat with your favorite instructor and catch the rush of cycling as a (socially-distanced!) pack in our new spacious location. Enjoy state of the art Stages indoor bikes and new Silent Group Exercise Sound System.
Let's Get the Kids Back in the Pool!
Starting September 12 and 13, the Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy will welcome your little swimmers back to the pool! If you are interested in weekend lessons, please fill out this form.
In-Person Group Fitness Classes for Members
Beginning Tuesday, September 8, we are launching a selection of Group Fitness Classes inside our Group Fitness and Mind Body studios. Come visit us for an energizing group fitness class experience with fellow members and your favorite JCC instructors. We can’t wait to welcome back members to a variety of classes including Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, Barre Fusion & more!
Members are encouraged to bring their own exercise/yoga mats, blocks, straps or blankets. If you would like to purchase new equipment, we have partnered with Yogadirect® to provide a 10% discount off fitness equipment purchased through their website. To receive the discount, members should enter JCCGB in the Coupon/Gift Certificate field.
Know Before You Go
When you come back, things will look different. We're proud of the increased health and safety protocols we have implemented and can't wait for you to see them. Visit our Arrival Checklist, FAQ's, Membership Code of Conduct and Health & Safety Guidelines for more information.
- Complete your waiver. This must be done before entering the Leventhal-Sidman JCC for the first time. This only needs to be completed once. To access, sign in to your family profile. Click here for instructions. Printed waivers will also be available when you check-in for the first time.
- Make your reservation: Reservations will be available in 45-minute blocks and can be made 72 hours in advance. Reserve using the Mindbody website. Click here for instructions. Please note, each member can make up to two Mindbody reservations per day.
- If you need help with scheduling on the Mindbody app or website or securing a time slot over Shabbat, we are here for you. Please email our concierge at email@example.com or call 617.558.6554.
Looking for more?
We have in-person and online programs for all ages and interests. Explore more at JCCGB+.
Documents and Instructions
Health & Safety Guidelines
Make Your Reservation
Time slots are released 72 hours in advance
|Make your reservation on...||To work-out on...|
- Reservations will be available in 45-minute blocks and can be made 72 hours in advance.
- A limit of 2 reservation blocks per day per member.
- No guests are allowed at this time.
- All time slots will be released 72 hours in advance, so please check back daily for new slots.
- Your reservation is confirmed when you receive an email from Mindbody.
- You are able and encouraged to cancel your reservation using the Mindbody app or website if you can no longer use your time slot.