Keeping Our Community Safe, Together
JCC Greater Boston is thrilled to have welcomed back members to the George Schultz Fitness Center, Indoor Pool and Wellness Wing, as of July 27.
George Schultz Fitness Center, Indoor Track & Indoor Pool Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 6am-7pm*
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday-Sunday: 7am-3pm
- Indoor Pool Schedule
*Monday-Thursday the George Schultz Fitness Center will be closed from 1-2pm for deep cleaning to accommodate extended hours.
At this time, we are not yet able to welcome back guests or pass holders.
NEW! Let's Get the Kids Back in the Pool!
Starting September 12 and 13, the Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy will welcome your little swimmers back to the pool! If you are interested in weekend lessons, please fill out this form.
NEW! In-Person Group Fitness Classes for Members
Beginning Tuesday, September 8, we are launching a selection of Group Fitness Classes inside our Group Fitness and Mind Body studios. Come visit us for an energizing group fitness class experience with fellow members and your favorite JCC instructors. We can’t wait to welcome back members to a variety of classes including Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, Barre Fusion & more!
Members are encouraged to bring their own exercise/yoga mats, blocks, straps or blankets. If you would like to purchase new equipment, we have partnered with Yogadirect® to provide a 10% discount off fitness equipment purchased through their website. To receive the discount, members should enter JCCGB in the Coupon/Gift Certificate field.
Know Before You Go
When you come back, things will look different. We're proud of the increased health and safety protocols we have implemented and can't wait for you to see them. Visit our Arrival Checklist, FAQ's, Membership Code of Conduct and Health & Safety Guidelines for more information.
- Complete your waiver. This must be done before entering the Leventhal-Sidman JCC for the first time. This only needs to be completed once. To access, sign in to your family profile. Click here for instructions. Printed waivers will also be available when you check-in for the first time.
- Make your reservation: Reservations will be available in 45-minute blocks and can be made 72 hours in advance. Reserve using the Mindbody app or website. Click here for instructions. Please note, each member can make up to two Mindbody reservations per day.
- If you need help with scheduling on the Mindbody app or website or securing a time slot over Shabbat, we are here for you. Please email our concierge at email@example.com or call 617.558.6554.
Looking for more?
We have in-person and online programs for all ages and interests. Explore more at JCCGB+.
Documents and Instructions
Health & Safety Guidelines
Make Your Reservation
Time slots are released 72 hours in advance
|Make your reservation on...||To work-out on...|
- Reservations will be available in 45-minute blocks and can be made 72 hours in advance.
- A limit of 2 reservation blocks per day per member.
- No guests are allowed at this time.
- All time slots will be released 72 hours in advance, so please check back daily for new slots.
- Your reservation is confirmed when you receive an email from Mindbody.
- You are able and encouraged to cancel your reservation using the Mindbody app or website if you can no longer use your time slot.