Effective June 1
Masks and Safety Guidelines
- Masks are no longer required in outdoor spaces.
- If fully vaccinated, you are no longer required to wear your mask indoors or outdoors. As a community center, we are proud to offer diverse programming serving populations that are still considered to be at risk, or are not yet able to be vaccinated. For this reason, we would appreciate you wearing a mask when entering and exiting the building or program and while in shared spaces.
- If you are not vaccinated, please continue to wear your mask indoors throughout your visit.
- Our code of conduct still requires that you stay home if you are feeling unwell and/or if you have been exposed to COVID-19 and are not vaccinated.
- Regardless of your vaccination status if you prefer to wear a mask, you are welcome to do so!
Reservations and Capacity
All spaces and programs will return to full capacity except for Group Fitness classes and the indoor and outdoor pool. Reservations will still be applied to these programs to help manage overcrowding, as not everyone is ready to squeeze back into swim lanes and studios. Please note the following changes in our reservations system:
- Time slots will now open for reservations 2 days in advance, instead of 72 hours in advance.
- Time slots will now open for reservations at 5:30am and be available for booking until 11:30pm. The JCC Mindbody site is no longer open from 11:31pm-5:29am.
- For example: Reserve your Sunday time slots starting at 5:30am the Friday before. Reserve your Saturday time slots starting at 5:30am the Thursday before.
Help with Reservations:
- Having trouble making a reservation? Click here for instructions to make reservations on the Mindbody app and website.
- If you are not immediately redirected to the Mindbody page, you may need to go to your browser settings and allow 'Cookies' to be accepted.
- If you need help with scheduling on the Mindbody app or website or securing a time slot over Shabbat, please email our help desk at email@example.com or call 617.558.6419.
At this time, we are not yet able to welcome back guests or pass holders.
Programs & Services Available Effective June 1
|George Schultz Fitness Center||✓ Full capacity, no reservations required|
|Indoor track||✓ Full capacity, no reservations required|
|Basketball gym use for pick up games and family/open gym||✓ Full capacity, no reservations required|
|Tennis courts||✓ Full capacity, no reservations required|
|Locker rooms||✓ Fully open including steam rooms, saunas and shower areas|
|LKSA swim lessons, Karishim swim club, Master's Swim||✓ Open, registration required|
|Aqua Aerobics||✓ Limited capacity, reservations required (Outdoor Pool)|
|Cycle Studio||✓ Limited capacity, reservations required|
|Group Fitness Classes||✓ Limited capacity, reservations required|
|Indoor Swim: Lap & Family||✓ Limited capacity, reservations required|
|Personal Training||✓ 1:1 training available in person and online|
|Private Pilates & Yoga||✓ 1:1 training available in person and online|
|Yoga blocks, straps, weights, and more in Mind Body and Group Fitness Studios||✓|
|Additional fitness equipment in George Schultz Fitness Center||✓|
Programs & Services Returning July 15
|Men's Health Center||✓ Full capacity, no reservations required|
|Towel service||✓ Contact membership staff for more information|
|New locker rentals (Women's Locker Room)||✓ Contact membership staff for more information|
Programs & Services On Hold
|Women's Locker Room Whirlpool||TBD|
|Babysitting & The Playspace in the Winn Family & Wellness Center||To be re-evaluated in August|
|Basketball Leagues||To be re-evaluated in August|
We will continue to go above and beyond in our cleaning protocols and manage public health and safety carefully. Although we hope that with the widespread adoption of vaccines it will become less necessary, we will continue our practice of notifying members and staff of any COVID instances in our community that may put you at risk of exposure.
Thank you for your membership and for creating the community we have the privilege to support!