Keeping Our Community Safe, Together
JCC Greater Boston is thrilled to welcome back members to the George Schultz Fitness Center & indoor pool on Monday, July 27.
George Schultz Fitness Center, Indoor Track & Indoor Pool Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 6am-7pm*
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday-Sunday: 7am-3pm
- Indoor Pool Schedule
*Monday-Thursday the George Schultz Fitness Center will be closed from 1-2pm for deep cleaning to accommodate extended hours.
At this time, we are not yet able to welcome back guests or pass holders.
When you come back, things will look different. We're proud of the increased health and safety protocols we have implemented and can't wait for you to see them. Visit our Arrival Checklist, FAQ's, Membership Code of Conduct and Health & Safety Guidelines for more information.
Know Before You Go
- Complete your waiver. This must be done before entering the Leventhal-Sidman JCC for the first time. This only needs to be completed once. To access, sign in to your family profile. Click here for instructions. Printed waivers will also be available when you check-in for the first time.
- Make your reservation: Reservations will be available in 45-minute blocks and can be made 72 hours in advance. Reserve using the Mindbody app or website. Click here for instructions. Please note, each member can make up to two Mindbody reservations per day.
- If you need help with scheduling on the Mindbody app or website or securing a time slot over Shabbat, we are here for you. Please email our concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.558.6554.
Looking for more?
We have in-person and online programs for all ages and interests. Explore more at JCCGB+.
Time slots are released 72 hours in advance
|Make your reservation on...||To work-out on...|
- Reservations will be available in 45-minute blocks and can be made 72 hours in advance.
- A limit of 2 reservation blocks per day per member.
- No guests are allowed at this time.
- All time slots will be released 72 hours in advance, so please check back daily for new slots.
- Your reservation is confirmed when you receive an email from Mindbody.
- You are able and encouraged to cancel your reservation using the Mindbody app or website if you can no longer use your time slot.