Now located in the Clubhouse, in our new Family Wing! J Care Babysitting is a free service for JCC Greater Boston members and is limited to 1.5 hours of use daily. Kids ages 3 months to 7 years enjoy supervised fun while their parents exercise or participate in other JCC activities.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.558.6458.
J Care Hours & Policies
J Care Hours
|Sunday||8am - 11:30am|
|Monday-Friday||8:30am - 12pm|
|Saturday||8am - 11:30am|
|Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day|
J Care Policies
The Leventhal-Sidman Jewish Community Center offers childcare services to JCC members who are using the center. Children must be between three months and 7 years of age. The J Care child supervision room is located upstairs inside the Children’s Gym. Guests and children who are not members are not eligible to use the babysitting services.
To use the childcare service, the parent or guardian must be located in the building. You may not leave the building. Your specific location is to be listed on the childcare check-in/check-out sheet. If you change your location, please notify the sitters at extension 457 via a house phone.
- Availability is subject to capacity.
- When entering the childcare room, please see one of the staff to check your child in, to verify your workout location, put a name tag on your child, and receive any last minute instructions. You will also be required to sign your child out at pick-up.
- You are encouraged to bring a drink or a snack for your child. We do not supply snacks.
- Please make sure your child has a clean diaper before entering the childcare room.
- If a baby/child needs a diaper change, a bottle or is crying and upset, we will locate the parent to come and take care of their child’s specific needs.
- Please label all bags and strollers. Labels are available.
- Please be prompt when picking up your child.
- Ill children will not be allowed in the babysitting room, and must be fever free for 24 hours before returning to babysitting.
- Limited to 1.5 hours of babysitting per day.
Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy
Anyone can be a happy, safe and confident swimmer. This acclaimed program at the JCC offers swim lessons for everyone at every level — including parent-infant, toddlers, preschoolers and beyond.