Kids ages 3 months to 7 years enjoy supervised fun while their parents exercise or participate in other JCC activities.
The J Care Childcare Room has moved in preparation for construction of the Winn Family & Wellness Center. It will be located in the Lobby Gallery Space beginning on Monday, February, 4. J Care Babysitting is a free service for JCC Greater Boston members and is limited to 1.5 hours of use daily.
To learn more, email email@example.com or call 617.558.6458.
J Care Hours & Policies
J Care Hours
J Care Policies:
To use our childcare service, caregivers must be JCC members and must remain in the building while their child is at J Care. A specific location must be listed on the childcare check-in/check-out sheet. If the caregiver's location has changed, the sitters must be notified at extension 457 via a house phone or 617-558-6457.
- Availability is subject to capacity.
- When entering the childcare room, please see one of the staff to check your child in, to verify your workout location, put a name tag on your child, and receive any last minute instructions. You will also be required to sign your child out at pick-up.
- You are encouraged to bring a drink or a snack for your child. We do not supply snacks.
- Please make sure your child has a clean diaper before entering the childcare room.
- If a baby/child needs a diaper change, a bottle or is crying and upset, we will locate the caregiver to come and take care of their child’s specific needs.
- Please label all bags and strollers. Labels are available.
- Please be prompt when picking up your child.
- Ill children will not be allowed in the babysitting room, and must be fever free for 24 hours before returning to babysitting.
- Limited to 1.5 hours of babysitting per day.