JCC Greater Boston welcomes staff from diverse backgrounds. Our schools are guided by Jewish culture and values (which resonate with many who do not identify as Jewish – kindness, service, and joy are examples of the values we live by). Our children also come from diverse backgrounds. If you are committed to the field of Early Childhood Education, value collegial and collaborative work environments, have familiarity with Jewish culture and philosophy, or are interested in growing in these areas, then we encourage you to apply.
Our team of early childhood educators bring their deep caring for children, passion and broad skillsets to work every day, creating fun, safe and nurturing environments where children thrive. Whatever your specific role in our Early Learning Centers, you will have daily opportunities to grow professionally and make a lasting difference.
More Than a Preschool
Embracing our Educators as Professionals
Our Early Learning Centers:
- Have well earned, outstanding reputations in the community because of our commitment to excellence
- Offer vibrant programs which flourish because of the talents and dedication of our team
- Seek teachers who bring a sense of wonder to their work with children
Why Work at JCC Greater Boston?
We're proud to offer our educators:
- An opportunity to be part of a community of highly talented, dedicated professionals who support each other
- Outstanding classroom environments, materials, and outdoor play and nature spaces
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive professional development opportunities
For more information, please reach out to the following ELC sites: