We're Always Looking for Qualified Educators
The single most important aspect of quality in early childhood education is you — the classroom teacher.
When you join one of our ELCs, you are not just joining a single school — you are joining a community of nearly 100 learners and leaders all dedicated to best practices in early childhood learning in a community brought together by Jewish values.
More Than a Preschool
Embracing our Educators as Professionals
Our Early Learning Centers:
- Provide relevant and ongoing professional development and coaching for teachers
- Create an environment where teachers are happy to come to work every day
- Seek teachers who bring a sense of wonder to their work with children
Why Work at JCC Greater Boston?
We're proud to offer our educators:
- Health insurance, paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Discounted childcare and JCC Greater Boston family membership
- Paid professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for job relevant coursework
- Employee 403(b) plan & Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
For more information, please reach out to the following ELC sites: