Updated May 20, 2020

Thank you for your interest in JCC Camp Grossman. Per Governor Baker’s announcement on May 18, we are hopeful that we will be able to open camp this summer. Despite the clearance that camps will be allowed to open in Phase 2 of Governor Baker’s plan, there are still many details that we have yet to receive. We do not yet know, for example, how many campers we can accommodate on our premises; this knowledge is critical in determining important logistics, such as staggered pick-up and drop-off times. We are hoping to have more information on this soon.

We understand that waiting for answers is incredibly difficult. Please know that we will continue to update you with the information once we receive the guidelines. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. The support and warmth we have felt from the Grossman community have been a true silver lining during this trying time. We cannot wait to welcome you all back this summer! 

Registered Campers

At this time, we no longer expect a commitment from you by May 22. Once we have guidelines from the state, we will adjust our commitment date accordingly. While we are not asking for confirmation of your commitment to attend camp yet, we have heard from many families who know that Camp Grossman will not work for them this summer and so they would like to withdraw. If you know that Camp Grossman will not work for you this summer, please go through this withdrawal link to formally withdraw and indicate how you would like us to process any payments made.

If you have any specific billing questions please contact our staff via email.

Non-Registered Campers

We have temporarily closed registration pending further guidance from the state, which will determine our capacity. We hope to be allowed to enroll more families. If you’d like to be placed on our waitlist we will keep you updated with more information and decisions as they are made.