We know many of our families have reached out concerned about what will happen this summer due to COVID-19. We remain hopeful and are continuing to plan for camp this summer, while of course planning for all eventualities.
Following current events, we have recently changed our policies to the following:
- We are currently pausing registration. Please contact the camp below to be put on a waiting list if you are not yet registered
- No payment is due at this time. Extended payment plans will be available once decisions are made
- Financial Aid requests will continue to be considered and processed as needed. If your circumstances have changed and you are concerned about the cost of camp, please go to your Family Profile to fill out the financial aid page, you can find the form here as well.
- Camp bunks will be smaller this summer. Please make your child's bunk requests as soon as possible and fill out all camper forms
- Updated deadlines will be posted once guidelines are released from the Governor, CDC and the American Camp Association
Please contact the appropriate staff via email if you have specific billing questions.