Due to COVID-19 and the resulting CDC and Massachusetts State guidelines, JCC Greater Boston will not be offering Facility Rentals until further notice.
Let JCC Greater Boston partner with you on your next event.
We’re ready to help you create a memorable occasion with a wide range of function spaces, two convenient locations and a warm, inviting atmosphere. Choose from two great settings: the JCC’s Newton campus or Camp Grossman in Dover.
Types of Events
- Children’s birthday parties
- Corporate outings
- Private parties/family celebrations
- Stage performances
- Team-building exercises
Areas Available to Rent at the Leventhal-Sidman Center:
- Indoor pool
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor pool (must be an outdoor pool member)
- Riemer Goldstein Theater
- West lawn and Rockland Trust JCC Arts & Nature Pavilion
Amenities at the Leventhal-Sidman Center:
- Ample free parking
- Dressing/staging areas
- Multimedia capabilities
- Professional catering kitchen (kosher - dairy or vegetarian)
Riemer Goldstein Theater (Newton) Specifications
- Accommodates full-size stage presentations, performances, movies, private parties, banquets, meetings
- Large screen
- State-of-the-art sound and lighting systems
- 3328 sq. ft. main floor
- 714 sq. ft. useable space on stage
- Capacity with risers: 450 seats
- Floor capacity: can seat 200 people at 20 tables (72” round - fewer tables if dance floor is needed)
Amenities at Camp Grossman in Dover, MA:
- Waterfront, amphitheatre, rock climbing wall, zip line, challenge course and playing fields are available
- Alcohol is not permitted
JCC member and non-profit discounts available
Learn more about holding your next event at JCC Greater Boston.