Do you have questions about how to help your baby, toddler or preschooler to sleep better?
Joanie Olin, MSW, Certified Child Sleep Consultant of Pediatric Sleep Strategies, will lead this virtual sleep Q & A session, offering tips and expertise on:
- Science of sleep for children at different ages & stages
- Typical time tolerance & sleep needed at different ages & stages
- Identifying & understanding your child's "sleepy signs"
- Setting up the best possible schedule that honors your child's circadian rhythm
- Setting up your child for more restful, consolidated sleep both at night and during the day
Zoom link will be sent to registered participants