Birthday parties at JCC Greater Boston are fun, creative, active and completely tailored to meet your needs in our brand new Family Wing!
Contact us at 617.558.6443 or email@example.com.
I highly recommend a sports birthday party at the JCC - all the kids had a great time and working with the staff was so easy.
- Sports: Our professional coaching staff lead interactive games, basketball, floor hockey and more.
- Dance Parties: Choose a dance style you like and get your groove on at your unique dance birthday party!
- Arts and Crafts: Get crafty and learn some new art skills at your own themed arts and crafts party!
- Super Soccer Stars: Get active with a soccer party from one of the areas leading sports programs.
- The Playspace: Spend time in the new playspace with beautiful, custom-designed equipment, engaging materials, a designated infant and toddler space, and much more.
- Movie Party: Bring your favorite movie, get cozy and enjoy popcorn while watching on the big screen!
- Swimming (indoor and outdoor pools)
Important Things to Know About Your Party
Parties include a coach for the party activity, a JCC birthday party coordinator to assist you from start to finish, and a private party room for cake and gifts.
A refrigerator and freezer are available for your use. Food brought into the JCC must be vegetarian.
Birthday parties are 90 minutes long and can be booked on Fridays from 4-5:30pm or Saturdays and Sundays from 1-2:30pm or 3:30-5pm.
Your guests are welcome to stay for a complimentary workout while their child attends the party.
- Cost: $450
- Member cost: $400
- Current ELC families: $350
Prices include up to 20 children. Each additional child costs $10. (Maximum 30 children.)
Book your party today! Contact 617.558.6443 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in renting space in the Family Wing for your next birthday party and bringing in your own entertainment, contact us for more information and pricing.
*Outdoor pool membership required for outdoor pool parties.
"The party was a huge success! The staff was phenomenal. They took on everything that popped up from guiding parents to the right location to dealing with the food delivery to detangling balloons...and all with such a happy and warm attitude. Thank you again!"
“The party was awesome! We had a blast and everyone loved the new Playspace. The coordinator was amazing. Thank you so much again for working your magic to make it possible!”
"The party went great! We had a great time, as did our son! The coordinator and Coach Rusty were awesome, and the whole thing worked out fantastically. Thank you for all of your help planning."