Drop-off your little ones for fun playtime with our wonderful staff while you use the gym, get some work done in the café, or chat with friends. For ages 3 months to 5 years. Parents and caregivers must remain on site. Located in the Family Wing, Clubhouse.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 617.558.6481.
J Care Hours & Policies
J Care Hours
|April 23 - June19 (Saturdays & Sundays)||8:30am - 12pm|
The Leventhal-Sidman JCC offers childcare services to JCC members who are using the center. Children must be between three months and 5 years of age. JCare is located in the Family Wing's Clubhouse room. Guests and children who are not members are not eligible to use babysitting services.
A parent or caregiver must remain in the building. Your specific location is to be listed on the childcare check-in/check-out sheet. If you change your location, please notify the JCare staff.
- Availability is subject to capacity.
- When entering the childcare room, please see one of the staff to check your child in, verify your location, and share any instructions. You will also be required to sign your child out at pick-up.
- You are welcome to bring a drink and a kosher-style nut-free snack for your child.
- Please make sure your child has a clean diaper before entering the childcare room.
- If a baby/child needs a diaper change, a bottle or is crying and upset, we will locate the parent.
- Please label all bags and strollers.
- Limited to 1.5 hours of babysitting per day.
COVID and Other Illness: Please do not drop-off your child if anyone in your household is feeling unwell, has been exposed to COVID-19, and/or is awaiting results for non-surveillance COVID testing. Masks are not currently required. We encourage you to make decisions that feel best for your family.
PJ Library sends high-quality, age-appropriate Jewish books to families each month at no cost - it’s our gift to you! PJ Library and PJ Our Way are available to families with children ages 6 months to 12 years living in the Greater Boston area.
Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy
Anyone can be a happy, safe and confident swimmer. This acclaimed program at the JCC offers swim lessons for everyone at every level — including parent-infant, toddlers, preschoolers and beyond.