- Promote the JCC personal training program during fitness center orientations, fitness floor shifts and contacting interested members within 24 hours of receiving a lead.
- Maintain a client base by selling new packages, and encouraging current clients to continue. Assist in development and implementation of new programs and classes.
- Develop safe and effective exercise programs utilizing progression; programs are consistent with member's goals/needs and within the scope of your education and knowledge you currently possess.
- Looking for weekend and evening staff.
- Nationally accredited training certification (ACSM, NASM, NSCA, ACE)
- CPR/AED Certified
- 5 years experience in the health and fitness industry
- A degree in a fitness related field preferred
- Current CPR/AED certification
Skills and Knowledge
- Computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Excel and Fitness related software.
- Must possess up-to-date knowledge of fitness protocols.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in joining our team.