Get ready for Passover with Judaica from Kolbo! Visit the pop-up shop in front of the gallery in our lobby on Monday, March 27 from 8–10am and 4–6pm, and on Tuesday and Wednesday, March 28–29 from 8–10am to find beautiful handmade pieces by local Israeli artists, novelty items for kids, and host gifts that will elevate your holiday experience this year.
Items for sale will include:
Click here to explore all of Kolbo’s unique offerings for Passover
- Children’s Haggadot and Passover-themed books
- Kitchen and table décor including aprons, oven mitts, and paper goods
- Seder plates and matzah trays
- Matzah and afikomen covers
- Cups for Elijah and Miriam, and more!
and stop by our pop-up shop to bring home something special this holiday! Cash and credit cards accepted.