Explore Greater Boston, New England and beyond in the company of old and new friends!
Classes and Programs
Click on a title to view details.
Sunday, July 12 – Wednesday, July 15
Music, theatre and museums
• Afternoon at Tanglewood with the Boston Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Ludovic Morlot, featuring Pinchas Zukerman, violinist
• Berkshire Theater Festival - Tony Award winning musical Bells Are Ringing starring Tony-nominated Kate Baldwin
• Williamstown Theater Festival - Off the Road with Golden Globe and Emmy Award winner Kyra Sedgwick
• Norman Rockwell Museum including a special exhibit of Cartoon Memoirs by Roz Chast
• Newly renovated Clark Museum with a special Van Gough summer exhibition
• Guided tour of the Yiddish Book Center
The trip includes nine meals, three nights at the Holiday Inn Express in Great Barrington, air-conditioned coach (with restroom), time for relaxation with friends.
For details, contact 617-558-6448 or email@example.com.
Tuesday-Friday, August 4-7
Travel with the JCC this Summer to the Berkshires
• Tanglewood on Parade – Boston Pops with Keith Lockhart, Boston Symphony Orchestra with Andris Nelsons, Tchaikovsky 1812, Overture, followed by fireworks
• Williamstown Theatre Festival – A Moon for the Misbegotten by Eugene O’Neil, starring Audra McDonald
• Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival – choreographer Jessica Lang Dance in The Wanderer
• Visits to the newly renovated Clark Museum, Lincoln Memorial sculptor Daniel Chester French’s Chesterwood, and the fascinating Yiddish Book Center
Trip includes nine meals, three nights at the Holiday Inn Express in Great Barrington, air-conditioned coach (with restroom), time for relaxation with friends.
For details, contact 617-558-6448 or firstname.lastname@example.org